HOW IN® DOG HEALTH SUPPLEMENT WORKS
IN® Has Helped Dogs Stay and Look Healthy for Over 20 Years!
The IN® dog supplement formula has been in use for over twenty years. Its beneficial effects have been the subject of clinical trials, studies and tests and are supported by thousands of testimonials. The cornerstone to the success of the dog health supplement is that all animals require a balance of nutritious foods, vitamins and minerals to maintain a healthy immune system. Many pets do not get this required balance from their food. The reasons for this include poor diet, an inability to properly digest their food, or because the vitamins and minerals in their commercial food are degraded or lost due to the high temperature the food is subjected to during the manufacturing process. If the immune system is defective or overworked, the animal becomes susceptible to a wide variety of disease and infection.
The IN® Dog Supplements Antioxidant Formula
Fortifies the Immune System and Promotes Overall Pet Health Natural Pet Supplements
Fortification of the immune system is one of the most important roles that IN® dog supplements plays in your pet's health. A strong immune system protects the animal from illness and supports the repair of its body when it is injured. The immune system is a complex network within the body that produces millions of cells each day. The mission of each cell is to seek out and destroy foreign invaders called antigens. These are foreign invaders in the body, such as pollen, virus, fungus, bacteria or parasites. Elimination of antigens is accomplished primarily by the white blood cells. The immune system has several lines of defense, natural killer cells, t–cells and b-cells. Natural killer cells mount the first attack against the antigen. Next the white cells, produced by the thymus gland, a primary gland of the immune system, called t-cells go on the attack. If needed, the immune system can call on the most powerful weapon, the white blood cells called b-cells that produce and secrete proteins called antibodies.
A Weakened Immune System Can Cause Dog Health Problems
The immune system can become weakened if it is overexposed to toxic substances, prolonged stress, or if it does not have properly balanced nutrition. Warning signs of a weakened immune system include: recurring infections, recurring skin and coat problems, arthritis, slow-healing wounds, allergies, hot spots and diarrhea.
IN® Dog Supplements and Disease Prevention
The dog health supplement IN® has a natural antioxidant formula, which includes vitamin E, and vitamin A, supported by the B vitamins, manganese, selenium and zinc. These enhance natural killer cell activity, the part of the immune response that attacks some cancers and virally infected cells. The body needs to be constantly replenished with these antioxidants. IN® ‘s dog health supplements carefully balanced mix of vitamins, minerals and lecithin, which when taken with the dog’s normal diet, produced the balanced nutrition that the immune system needs. Some of the vitamins and minerals in the product are specifically for the immune system.
WHAT Is in IN® Dog Supplements?
- Vitamin A, an antioxidant, is a prime necessity for the immune system and overall pet health.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, which plays an essential role in pet health and protection from damage of all cells.
- Vitamin B5 is necessary to produce coenzyme-A and helps dogs to metabolize proteins,carbohydrates and fats.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) helps produce antibodies and red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for proper functioning of the brain and nervous system.
- Calcium helps build bones and aids normal blood clotting.
- Phosphorous is critical for the growth and maintenance of the skeleton.
- Choline is sourced from lecithin, and helps build cells and nerve tissue.
- Folic Acid helps produce red blood cells, build antibodies, and helps the growth and division of cells.
- Iron promotes the utilization of oxygen
- Manganese improves the utilization of the B-complex vitamins and vitamin E.
- Omega Fatty Acids produce healthy cell membranes, contribute to healthy brain and nerve cell development, fortify the immune system and are specifically helpful with skin disorders.
- Selenium works in conjunction with Vitamin E to increase antibody production in response to antigens.